We Know The Problems You're Facing
We Have Homeschooled Our Children For 10+ Years
We battle getting shoes on or making it sporting events on time, how will we NOT battle when it comes to learning?
Will my children meet friends, socialize, and learn how to make vital and meaningful connections?
Have we just entered the wild west of learning? How can I teach them everything they need to know? Shhh, I have a secret...You can't.
Vursity is a Co-op. What is that?
Your Secret Weapon!
What Makes Vursity Unique?
No Grades, Just Progress
Students and parents can track progress based on attendance, participation, and comprehension.
Lessons are created by parents. They combine written lesson materials, YouTube video, trivia questions, and student comments
All class meetings will be attended via zoom, in fact account access can be granted via zoom login!
A New Kind Of Social Feed
Student Led Clubs Of All Kinds!
and meet via zoom. Harry Potter Book Club, Violin, Dance, Chess, Math, you name it!
Sometimes Money Does Grow On Trees!
Expert accounts can be created. We refer to those accounts as mentors. Mentors can also charge apples per lesson unlocked. That being said, sometimes the best earners may be those who offer their classes with no paywall. That will depend on the quality of the content being offered. The first two lessons of every mentor course are free.
Not Enrolling Kids, But Want To Teach?
You Might Just Be An Expert. We Call Those Mentors!
1. Students giving apples: Every family is given apples each month to give teachers/mentors, and those families can also buy additional apples to give at anytime as well!
2. Locking Lessons: Determined on a class level, you can lock each new lesson that can only be unlocked with apples by each student. The first two lessons per class are free, so this insures that you are teaching quality material each and every lesson/week. Once you create an account, there is an option to register as a mentor.
First month is only $1!!
Public/Private School, Homeschoolers, Or Unschoolers...
Whether you want to open up more opporunities for your kids, use Vursity full-time, or just dabble, we're suited for everyone!
3. Power Struggles
4. Strength & Interest Based Learning
5. Unique Schedules
6. Supplementary or Full-time learning
7. Middle School & High School
8. Inexpensive school choice
9. Ending stigmas of what "homeschool" really means
10. Leadership Opportunities